Prior to establishing her consultancy, Rebecca was employed by Anglo American’s coal business in Australia, providing employee relations support across its mine sites. Rebecca’s knowledge in ER and coaching and influencing style was recognised across the business. In additional to supporting Anglo American, she has also collaborated with a number of other global mining houses and mining services contractors on a range of employee relations matters.
- Carling v Anglo Coal (Dawson Services) Pty Ltd  FWC 5320
- Vaughan v Anglo Coal (Drayton Management) Pty Ltd  FWC 10101
- Osborne v Anglo Coal (Callide Management) Pty Ltd  FWC 4691
- Horn v Mastermyne Engineering Pty Ltd  FWC 10846
- Hamann v Thiess Pty Ltd  FWC 9473
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Adverse action claims
- Owner operators
- Mining services contractors
"Bec's expertise supported the business to achieve its goals. " HRM, Global mining house
Time and time again Bec's expertise has supported the business to achieve its goals. I firmly believe that the business would not have had the clarity around managing potential risks and issues without Bec's practical input. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
View more case studies in our Portfolio